- This event has passed.
Summer Camp on Zoom 6/22 – 6/26
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 4:00 pm
Our team of expert instructors will lead students online via ZOOM through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience.
The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid™ character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills
- Self defense techniques, and forms
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips
- Crafts and creative activities that focus on martial arts & Asian culture
- Students may earn colored stripes towards their next belt rank
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!