There are many great reasons that you may wish to take a private lesson (or a series of private lessons) with one of our instructors. Some of these are listed below:
- Your busy work schedule doesn’t allow for you to take the regularly scheduled group classes and the flexibility of private lessons makes more sense for your schedule.
- You may have a specific area of interest that is not covered in-depth in the group classes. Such as weapons training, grappling (jiu-jitsu), throws, etc.
- You may be getting ready for a special event such as a Belt Test, a Workshop, or a Tournament.
- Special attention, if you have been out sick, on vacation, or just plain out of touch!
- Private classes with a Black Belt instructor are $70/hour or $35 for a half hour.
- Semi-private classes are $60/hour per person or $30 for a half hour.
- Private classes with a Master Level (Shihan) Instructors are $120 for an hour or $65 for a half hour (if purchased in a pack of 10 lessons the cost goes down to $100 per hour).
- Private classes with Professor Level Instructors are $400 for an hour (if purchased in a pack of 10 lessons the cost goes down to $350 per hour). Professor Level Instructors include Dr. Chamberlain (10th Dan, Kenpo – See Bio), Sensei Jim Webb (8th Dan, USJA Judo), and Sensei Bill Parker (6th Dan, USJA Judo).