December 23, 26, 27, 30 & 31, 2019 and January 2-3, 2020, 8:30 AM to 4 PM
Call us to register over the phone at: 214-351-5367 and then download and fill in the Registration Form and bring it by the studio, fax it to: 214-366-3916, scan & email it to: Info@DallasKenpo.com OR you can register via Eventbrite here: Winter Catch-Up Camp 2019-2020
When schools close for Winter Break and Spring Break, Chamberlain Studios opens it’s doors for our exciting Break Camps! This can be a perfect way for your karate kids to catch up on missed material or get ready for a belt test. If you are new to the martial arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with high-ranking, experienced instructors. Children are divided in each activity by age and ability. 4-6 and 7 & up. Discounts for full camps and siblings! Drop in rates available as well!
Optional EXTENDED DAY care also available! See pricing & details below!
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience. The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid™ character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills, rolls and falls,
- Self defense techniques, sparring and forms,
- Wrestling/ground work and Brazilian jiu-jitsu,
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips,
- Evening movie and pizza if it is a sleepover camp,
- Chanbara padded weapons drills & competitions,
- Board breaking, karate weapons (wooden sword & staff),
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
Bring your karate uniform and belt, or they can be purchased at the studio for $35.