NOTE: There will be NO classes on Saturday, July 14th! We hope you all have a wonderful day with your families!
FALL Class Schedule (In-Person & Online)
The full schedule, along with new Zoom links for the online classes and links for the SignUp Genius class reservations, can be found in our Student Portal.
- Our In Person and Online class schedule for July remains the same as it was in June! Please visit the Student Portal (see above) for the new Zoom class times & links.
- Don’t forget to schedule your spot ahead of time for our in person classes via our online scheduler, which is available through SignUp Genius links on our student portal (see above).
For safety reasons we cannot accept drop-ins at this time, only pre-scheduled students may attend in-person classes
- As the Covid-19 situation is ever-changing, please continue to refer to our website for updates regarding what the dojo is doing regarding classes. If we are required to close for in-person classes again, we will continue to offer our Zoom class schedule UN-interrupted, as well as our outdoor Saturday classes!
Dojo Dropoff and Pickup Procedures for June In-Person Camps and Classes
Remote Homeschool Camp
Because little ninjas are not good coworkers!
If your child is homeschooling this Fall and you need somewhere safe (besides your house) for them to be, send them over to the dojo! Whether they’ve never tried karate before or they’re longstanding students, we can keep your kids moving AND doing their school work! Students can study, participate in zoom calls with teachers and get their reading time in, in addition to our normal martial arts and crafts camp activities!
Or, if you’re ready to register your kids, register online below to reserve your spots (space is limited due to social distancing requirements).
Afterschool Karate Program Options
- Option #1: No after school programs offered at your child’s school in the Fall? The answer…after school karate at the dojo! Our after school karate program at the dojos include one 15 minute online private lesson each week for your student!
- Option #2: Are you still wanting Online options only? Our Online Zoom classes are the answer for you! Our Online after school program also includes one 15 minute online private lesson each week for your student!
- Option #3: If schools are offering after school activities, then so are we! Our instructors are so excited to be back with the students in class again! Click here for our individual school programs. Note that some schools have already decided they will not be running programs, while we are still waiting to hear about others, so this is still a fluid option. Stay tuned for updates!
Option #2: Are you still wanting Online options only? Our Online Zoom classes are the answer for you! Our Online after school program also includes one 15 minute online private lesson each week for your student!
Summer Camps 2020 – In Person & Online!
Camps are underway – come join us!
With much of our summer plans still up in the air based on what happens with Covid-19 social distancing precautions, Chamberlain Studios is prepared to be there for our students in whichever way parents need! We are offering in person camps at both our Bachman Lake and Lakewood Dojo locations as we usually do (with restricted numbers to comply with social distancing guidelines), and ONLINE summer camps too!
Please visit the summer camp page of our website HERE for more information & to register your child, or click one of these links for our new ONLINE registration forms!