ONGOING LIVE STREAMING CLASS SCHEDULE!
We are excited to announce our class schedule of live streaming sessions on ZOOM over the next couple of weeks. Additionally, please note we are offering special “Storytime with Shihan Rollend” segments, as well as a virtual Kids Belt Test this Friday 3/27!
Here is the schedule of classes and the Zoom links for each class (links will remain the same for each class over the next couple of weeks).
* Don’t forget to pull up our 15min Warm Up video to be used prior to all other classes! This is available now on our YouTube Page: Chamberlainkarate
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/232878872
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/484399203
We are combining our Advanced Kids Age 7-11 Class with our Adult Class during this time as the curriculum material is mostly the same!
Tu/Th: 12p – 12:15p Storytime with Shihan Rollend!:
Pull up a comfortable chair or spot on the couch for this fun storytime with our favorite islander, Shihan Rollend Nery!
If your child has all 6 colored stripes on their belt and are ready to test, please call in from your house THIS FRIDAY for our first-ever online belt test! Kids who are testing should be dressed in FULL Gi & Obi just like if they were testing in person at the dojo. All testing fees will be waived for this test!
You can also download a PDF of our online class schedule HERE
1) The classes & links above are for classes occurring over the next 2 weeks. These will be recorded and uploaded to the Chamberlainkarate YouTube page as quickly as possible!
2) Please mute your microphone upon entering each class
3) It would be awesome to have everyone in their full Gi and Obi for these classes.
4) We would love to share photos of your kids practicing their karate – so please share those photos with us as often as you would like! They’ll go on our Facebook page & Instagram.
5) We value your feedback! As we move forward with these online classes we want to hear from you! Any constructive criticism is welcome.
We recognize that closing our dojos to classes is necessary to help prevent the spread of this virus. We also know that the programs we run are important for our members and participants, and they contribute to making the community a better place. Our hope is that our staff will continue to be paid for their regular hours to reduce the economic burden brought on by this pandemic and to ensure that we can continue to offer valuable training to our members during this time. This is a very challenging and unsettling time for all of us. Therefore, if it is at all possible for you, we ask that you please continue your CSSD membership and program enrollment. As a reminder, we are approaching the beginning of a new month. On April 1st all monthly memberships will be drafted as usual.