If you’re looking to keep your kids active over the Easter Break, send them to our Ninja Camp on Friday April 2nd and Monday, April 5th from 8:30 AM to 4 PM
If your son or daughter has wanted to try karate and the Martial Arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with high-ranking, experienced instructors. If your child is an existing student, then this is a great opportunity for them to get some additional training on their day off of school
25% Discount for siblings!
Camps hours are Friday, April 2nd and Monday, April 5th, 2021 8:30am – 4pm.
Early drop off is available with registration. We cannot offer late pick up at this time, due to additional cleaning/ social distancing requirements.
If you are unable to attend camp for a full day, you may sign up for a partial day.
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience.
The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid™ character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills, rolls and falls
- Self defense techniques, and forms
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips
- Board breaking, karate weapons (wooden sword & staff)
- Students may earn colored stripes towards their next belt rank.
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
Our custom CSSD karate uniform and belt is available from the instructor for $35.
If you have questions regarding camp or would like additional information, please give us a call at: 214-351-5367 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Covid-19 social distancing requirements and to maintain the safest training environment for our students and staff, each camp will have a maximum of 15 students and these are on a first come/first served basis. We will not be able to offer late pick up at this time.
Once a camp is filled, we will have waiting lists available in case someone needs to cancel due to illness, etc. Book your child’s spot today!
WHAT TO BRING:
- A sack lunch and at least 2 snacks, your Karate uniform and belt.
- Water Bottle (due to Board of Health regulations, locker rooms & water fountains are closed)
- Face mask (facial coverings are required inside businesses at this time)