We are pleased to offer skilled, expert instruction in the martial arts at the premier training facility in the Dallas Metroplex. We offer a family-oriented training center that provides a variety of programs for both children and adults.
Learning the martial arts can be a significant commitment in both time and money. To help you make an informed decision while choosing a teaching staff and facility that is right for you, we offer a no obligation introductory lesson. Please join us for a class and get to know some of our students and instructors!
How do you get your free introductory class?
- Call us at 214-351-5367. We would be happy to talk to you about which class would be right for you and/or your kids.Please see our class schedules here
- Arrive 15 minutes early so we can answer any questions you may have.
- Wear loose fitting clothes that you can do some light exercise in. If you’ve trained before, bring your old uniform with you!
- Be ready to learn some commonsense self-defense and have a great time.
- Bring a friend or family member with you for even more fun!
We hope that this will help you choose the best program around…we think you will agree that it’s ours!
If you want to see what some of the other techniques you will be learning look like or some of the other styles taught at the dojo, we have put them on our video clips page on YouTube.
If you are interested in the Aikido, Judo or Jiu-Jitsu classes, then the free introductory class is a group lesson. The instructors for each of these classes will take you through the material slowly and gently to give you a feel for how their program works.
If you don’t find what you need on our website…e-mail us, or call the school at 214-351-KENPO (5367), and one of our friendly, knowledgeable instructors will be happy to help you.