Spring Break Camp!
Camp: Monday, March 16th to Friday, March 20th, 2020, 8:30 AM to 4 PM
Sleepover: Ages 6+, Friday, March 20th 6:30 PM to Saturday, March 21st 8:30 AM (Includes pizza dinner on Saturday night and breakfast buffet at Whole Foods on Saturday morning).
Call us to register over the phone at: 214-351-5367 and then download and fill in the Ninja Camp Spring Break 2020 Registration Form and bring it by the studio!
When schools close for Winter Break and Spring Break, Chamberlain Studios opens it’s doors for our exciting Break Camps! Usually our Break Camps run for 1 – 5 days of the week and sometimes have the option of a Friday night sleepover as well! This can be a perfect way for them to catch up on missed material or get ready for a belt test. If you are new to the martial arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with high-ranking, experienced instructors. Children are paired in activities by age and rank. Discounts for full camps and siblings! Individual day rates available as well!
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience. The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid™ character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills, rolls and falls,
- Self defense techniques, sparring and forms,
- Wrestling/ground work and Brazilian jiu-jitsu,
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips,
- Evening movie and pizza if it is a sleepover camp,
- Chanbara padded weapons drills & competitions,
- Board breaking, karate weapons (wooden sword & staff),
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
Uniforms for camps are optional, but if you would like one, they can be purchased at the studio for $35.