When schools close, OUR DOORS ARE OPEN!
Whether they’ve never tried karate before or they’re longstanding students, if you’re looking to keep your kids moving over the break, and safely, try Ninja Camps, where we cover things like:
- Striking and kicking drills
- Self-defense techniques utilizing “shadow partners”
- Martial arts forms (Kata) and history
- Personal safety tips
- And so much more!
Monday February 15, 8:30 AM to 4 PM
You can now register exclusively online at the link below. If you are unable to attend camp for a full week (or a full day), you may sign up for individual days or partial days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ninja Camps can be a perfect way for your karate kids to catch up on missed material or get ready for a belt test. If you are new to the martial arts, then this is the perfect opportunity for them to train safely with high-ranking, experienced instructors.
Children are divided in each activity by age and ability. 4-6 and 7 & up.
Discounted rates for siblings and optional EXTENDED DAY care also available! See pricing at the link above.
Our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and also polish and expand the skills of those with previous experience. The camp features the acclaimed 3-Steps to a Great Kid™ character development program. Activities cover all the important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills, rolls and falls
- Self defense techniques, sparring and forms
- History of the Martial Arts, personal safety tips
- Karate weapons (wooden sword & staff)
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much, much more!
What to Bring
- A mask
- Bring your karate uniform and belt (They can be purchased at the studio for $35)
- A water bottle
- 2 snacks