Join us for MLK Day Ninja Camp!
Whether they’ve never tried karate before or they’re longstanding students, if you’re looking to keep your kids moving when they’re off of school, try our MLK Day Ninja camp!
As the leader in children’s martial arts, Chamberlain Studios and our team of expert instructors will lead students through a fun packed martial arts program that will safely introduce new students to the martial arts and expand the skills of those with previous experience.
Kenpo Karate provides good exercise and self-discipline, builds confidence, and establishes achievable goals. The self-defense skills we teach are applicable in the real world, not just tournaments, and will give your children both confidence and practical tools to use throughout their lives. The camp features our 3-steps to a Great Kid character development program. Activities cover important areas of training, including:
- Basic Karate skills, rolls, and falls
- Self defense techniques
- Wrestling/ground work and jiu-jitsu
- Martial arts forms (Kata) and History
- Personal safety tips
- Students will have the opportunity to earn colored stripes towards their next belt rank
- When it is appropriate to use these new skills, and much more!
Children are grouped for activities by age and rank. Discounts for additional camps and siblings!
Our custom CSSD karate uniform and belt is available from the instructor for $35. Certificates of completion and belt promotions will be awarded on the last day of the camp. Beginning/Intermediate students have the opportunity (at the instructors’ discretion) to be promoted at the end of camp.
Camps run from 8:30 AM – 4 PM. We also offer Early Drop Off for these camps. Early Drop-Off is 7:45a – 8:30a and must be scheduled IN ADVANCE with the dojo. We cannot offer late pick up at this time. Half days available – 8:30am-12:30pm or 12-4pm.
- Both Individual Days and Half Days are available
- Early Drop-off is available
- Late Pick-up is not available at this time due to cleaning requirements
|Campers||Individual Day Rate||Half Day||Extended Date Early Drop-off|
|First Student||$90 per day||$45.00||$10 per day|
|Sibling (25% Discount)||$68 per day||$34.00||$7 per day|
- Please include full tuition with registration form(s)
- Registration may be submitted via the online registration form (with payment) or in person at the dojo
- Cash and checks are accepted at the office, payable to CSSD.
- Credit Card Payments accepted through online registration forms, in person at the dojo, or over the phone.